- Are often the only contact our clients have all day.
- Provide a warm smile and a caring attitude.
- Are a safety check to help ensure our customer’s well being.
- Our volunteers are the eyes and ears of Meals-on-Wheels and often alert us to clients who may have additional needs
- Are our most valuable asset
- Save our program an estimated $420,000 each year
- Can deliver as often as you would like
- Delivery time is approximately 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m
- Choice of delivery days Monday through Friday
- Assigned routes close to home or businesses
- Must have a Valid drivers license and proof of liability insurance
- Must use your own personal vehicle
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 20lbs.
- Must obey local and state rules and regulations regarding the safe handling of food
If you would like more information about volunteer opportunities or would like to submit an application to become a volunteer:
- For more information or to request an application, please call (903) 786-3351
- To submit your application online, click here to navigate to our online application.
- If you prefer to complete a paper copy of the form, CLICK HERE to print the application form.