- Are often the only contact our clients have all day.
- Provide a warm smile and a caring attitude.
- Are a safety check to help ensure our customer’s well being.
- Our volunteers are the eyes and ears of Meals-on-Wheels and often alert us to clients who may have additional needs
- Are our most valuable asset
- Save our program an estimated $420,000 each year
- Can deliver as often as you would like
- Delivery time is approximately 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m
- Choice of delivery days Monday through Friday
- Assigned routes close to home or businesses
- Must have a Valid drivers license and proof of liability insurance
- Must use your own personal vehicle
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 20lbs.
- Must obey local and state rules and regulations regarding the safe handling of food